San Francisco, CA
2016 – 2018
F.D. Thomas Division
Waterproofing, Sealants, & Roofing
Transbay Tower, LLC (Boston Properties) / Clark-Hathaway Dinwiddie JV
- Salesforce Tower is the tallest building west of the Mississippi River, at 1,070 feet tall and has 61 stories of Class A office space, wrapped by a uniform steel and glass curtain wall system which surrounds a concrete core.
- FDT services included:
- Fluid-applied elastomeric waterproofing,
- Cold fluid applied waterproofing,
- Hot fluid applied rubberized asphalt waterproofing,
- Below grade waterproofing,
- Cementitious waterproofing, and
- Joint sealants
- FDT was able to complete installation of the complex waterproofing system deep below grade on a building of unprecedented size in downtown San Francisco.