At F.D. Thomas (FDT) we are passionate about our people. Are you passionate about what you do? Can you work with and lead a team? Are you willing to go the extra mile to create truly satisfied customers and clients? If your answer is YES, then FDT might be the perfect place for you.
- Accountant (Corporate Staff) with F.D. Thomas, Inc.
- Apprentice – Coating Applicator for Industrial Painting and Coatings with F.D. Thomas, Inc.
- EHS Administrative Assistant with F.D. Thomas, Inc.
- Estimator -Project Manager with F.D. Thomas, Inc.
- Full Cycle Payroll Processor with F.D. Thomas, Inc.
- Industrial Maintenance Assistant with F.D. Thomas, Inc.
- PM/Estimator for FDT Painting East with F.D. Thomas, Inc.
- PM/Estimator with F.D. Thomas, Inc.
- Project Manager with F.D. Thomas, Inc.
- Regional Safety Manager with F.D. Thomas, Inc.
F.D. Thomas offers comprehensive and competitive benefits for non-bargaining employees, both the individual and the family. Our benefits program is available to regular, full-time employees who successfully complete their introductory period.
Our benefits program includes:
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Flex Savings Account (FSA)
- 401(k) profit sharing program
- Alternative care providers
- Sick/personal time
Statement of Commitment
As an employer, this company welcomes the opportunity to affirm our policy to provide Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and equal advancement opportunity. We are also committed to dedicating ourselves in the establishment and maintenance of a hiring and employment environment free from discrimination.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of F.D. Thomas (FDT), that all employees and applicants for employment are guaranteed Equal Employment Opportunity. Essentially, this means that, as an employer, we will not discriminate against any worker, job applicant, apprentice, pre-apprentice or journeyman on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religious creed, sexual orientation, marital status, citizenship status, workers’ compensation status, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other status protected under applicable local, state, or federal nondiscrimination law.
Women, Minorities, Persons with Disabilities and Veterans are encouraged to Apply for any of the positions that we have listed below!
F.D. Thomas is a Federal Contractor and Participates in E-Verify
E-Verify (English) – View Poster